If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
Purchasing a mattress is a tough process. Doing so while balancing a budget can make things even more difficult.
Mattress companies are no strangers to discounts – popular brands like Casper, Helix, Leesa, and Purple are offering price cuts that are hard to pass up, along with freebies to seal the deal. The summer months are some of the best times to shop for mattresses as brands offer big discounts.
Amazon’s Prime Day is running from June 21-22 and is another great opportunity for extensive mattress discounts. During Prime Day many retailers offer competitive discounts across mattresses. Check out our guide to the best Amazon Prime Day mattress sales to keep up with the best discounts.
We’ve also arranged exclusive discounts for readers with several retailers, including Leesa, Casper, and Tempur-Pedic. We put together a list of some of the biggest bargains currently available and included links to relevant mattress reviews.
Exclusive mattress sales for Insider readers:
- Casper: Use code INSIDER to save $100 on the Original mattress or $200 on the Nova or Wave mattresses
- Cocoon by Sealy: Use code INSIDER36 for 36% off sitewide
- DreamCloud: Get $200 off a mattress and $399 in free accessories with code INSIDER
- Leesa: Save an additional 20% off Hybrid and Legend mattresses with code INSIDER
- Nectar: Use code INSIDER to save (discount increases with mattress size)
- Tempur-Pedic: Use code BI30 to get 30% off Tempur-Cloud mattresses
The best mattress sales happening right now:
- Avocado: Save $250 on the Organic Luxury Plush Mattress with code LIBERTY, Save $100 on Latex Mattresses with code SLEEPFREE, save $100 on Green and Vegan Hybrid Mattresses with code SLEEPFREE
- Awara: $300 off mattresses + $499 in free accessories
- Bear: 20% off all mattresses + $250 free gift set with code SUMMER
- Big Fig Mattress: $200 off The Big Fig Mattress with code DADSDAY
- Birch: $200 off mattresses + 2 free pillows with code MEMORIALDAY200
- Brooklyn Bedding: 20% off mattresses with code SUMMER20
- Casper: Up to 40% off select mattresses
- Cocoon by Sealy: 35% off chill mattresses + free pillows and sheets with every purchase
- DreamCloud: $200 off mattresses + $399 in free accessories
- Eight Sleep: $100 off the Pod mattress
- Emma: Up to 35% off all mattresses
- GhostBed: 30% of mattresses + 2 free pillows
- Helix: Save $200 off on orders of $1,750 or more with code MEMORIALDAY200, $150 off orders of $1,250 or more with code MEMORIALDAY150, or $100 off orders of $600 or more with code MEMORIALDAY100, + 2 free pillows
- Leesa: Up to $400 off mattresses
- Nectar: $399 of accessories with every mattress purchase
- Nolah: Up to $800 off mattresses + 2 free pillows
- Purple: Free sheets + pillow with select mattress purchases
- Saatva: $200 off mattress purchases of $1000 or more
- Sleep Number: Save up to $500 on select Sleep Number 360 smart beds,
- Tempur-Pedic: $300 in free accessories with a mattress set purchase
- Tuft & Needle: Up to 20% off sitewide
- Wayfair: Mattresses starting at $130 with sales on big names like Sealy, Casper, Serta, and Simmons
The best sales on mattresses we recommend:
The DreamCloud Premier Hybrid is highly recommended for all sleepers in our guide to the best mattresses due to its strong support, average firmness, and its fair price point. DreamCloud also offers an impressive lifetime warranty on all mattresses and a 365-night sleep trial period.
Save $360 on the Leesa Hybrid Mattress: Our pick for best mattress for back pain
If you suffer from back pain due to an uncomfortable mattress, the Leesa Hybrid Mattress will likely solve your problems. The mattress offers five layers of foam and coil support, motion isolation if you’re sharing the bed with a partner, and gentle pressure relief. In our review of the Leesa Hybrid mattress, we also noted its comfortability and other special features. It also takes home the title of “best for back pain” in our best mattress and best mattress for side sleepers guides.
Save $300 on the Casper Nova Hybrid Mattress: Our pick for best mattress for side sleepers
For those of us that prefer to sleep on our side, the Casper Nova Hybrid mattress is our top pick for side sleepers. It took home the aforementioned title in our guide to the best mattresses, and also was named “best overall” in our side-sleeper specific guide. The mattress stood out when compared to other Casper mattresses for its softness, heat dissipation, and edge support.
Save up to $400 on the Sleep Number 360 i8 Smart Bed: Our pick for best adjustable mattress
If you’re looking for a mattress that allows you to customize and adjust your sleep every night, the Sleep Number 360 i8 Smart Bed should be your top choice. In our review of the mattress, we noted its standout features which include, multiple firmness levels, and an adjustable air feature that adjusts to your sleeping position while you sleep. We also named it the best adjustable option in our guides to the best mattress and best mattress for side sleepers.
Save up to $700 on the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Mattress: Our pick for best foam mattress
Our well-seasoned home and kitchen reporter James Brains called the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Mattress the most comfortable he’d ever slept on in his review of the mattress, and also named it the best foam mattress in our guides to the best mattress and best mattress for side sleepers. The Cloud Mattress contours to your body’s shape, making it a great option regardless of your preferred sleeping position. The mattress also has outstanding motion isolation, a layered foam design, and relaxing pressure relief.
Save $200 on the Birch Mattress by Helix: Our pick for best latex mattress and best mattress for heavy people
The Birch Mattress by Helix is our best pick for heavier individuals as it offers firm support and great motion isolation. If you typically sink into your mattress instead of sitting on top of it, The Birch Mattress will offer you supportive relief.
Save $300 on Awara Organic Luxury Hybrid Mattress: Our pick for best latex mattress for stomach sleepers
Eco-concious brand Awara’s Organic Luxury Hybrid mattress took home the spot of “best mattress for stomach sleepers” in our guide. It’s soft, yet supportive and made of eco-friendly materials. We don’t often see discounts on this brand, so this is a rare deal.