If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon Prime subscribers can get one month of Paramount Plus for just $1.
- The deal applies to the ad-free Paramount Plus plan which usually costs $10 a month.
- To take advantage of the discounted month, you need to sign up before May 16.
Paramount Plus offers two types of plans: ad-supported and commercial-free. The ad-supported plan usually costs $6 a month while the ad-free plan is $10 a month.
For a limited time, you can get the ad-free plan for just $1 during your first month if you sign up with an Amazon Prime or standalone Prime Video subscription. The deal is available as part of Amazon’s “Prime Video Channels” feature, which allows members to add other streaming platforms to their Amazon service.
The discount is good for new and existing Prime and Prime Video subscribers who sign up for Paramount Plus by May 16. Prime members can even use their “no-rush digital rewards balance” to pay for the add-on. Amazon Prime costs $13 a month or $119 a year. Standalone Prime Video plans are also available for $9 a month. Both Prime Video and Prime subscribers get a 30-day free trial after they sign up.
Paramount Plus subscribers get access to a variety of original programs, including a new “SpongeBob Squarepants” movie and spinoff series. There’s also a number of other original shows and movies on the way.
How to get $9 off your first month of Paramount Plus
- Sign up for either a standalone Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- Go to Amazon’s Prime Video Channels page and search for “Paramount Plus.”
- Go to the offer’s page and click “Get Started.”
- Of the two options next to “Paramount Plus subscription,” click “Commercial Free.”
- Enter your payment information.
- The discount should apply and you’ll get your first month of Paramount Plus for just $1.
After your first month, the Paramount Plus add-on will renew for the regular $10 monthly price.