Last Updated on July 21, 2021 by Justin Su
People Per Hour is one of the best platforms to become a freelancer and get freelancing jobs. There are already more than 100K active freelancers who are making money online through PPH.
If you want more attention from the hirer then you need to make your profile more strong. This can be get done by getting Badges on PPH.
Earning badges is not easy, for that you have to pass the test. Once you complete the test for a specific badge you will get that badge on your profile.
Click here to visit the PPH website.
This badge helps freelancers to gain popularity and profile looks more suitable.
Here I am going to share People Per Hour Test Answers for Ready Badge as mentioned in the title itself. These are updated answers for the year 2021.
Note: These answers are shared for educational purposes only, we do not intend to break any TOS, privacy, or policy of any platform. If you have any problem with content published here then let us know by contacting us.
Updated People Per Hour Test Answers
Keep in mind answers are in a BOLD mark. Do not forget to share the article if you like this.
1. When working with a buyer, what is the maximum amount of time they should wait for a response?
- a day
- 2 days
- a week
- an hour
2. If a buyer is not giving clear instructions you should…
- seek clarification
- request more deposit
- do what you think is right
- request invoice payment
3. You should request full payment of an invoice…
- before you begin the work
- before you finish the work
- if you don’t understand the job
- on delivery of the work
4. When you deliver the work to your buyer, who owns that work?
- the buyer even if they don’t pay
- the buyer once they pay
- someone else
5. If a buyer requests a refund, and you have not begun work you should…
- start work and invoice them later
- offer to do something else for them
- offer a refund
- ignore the buyer
6. If a buyer asks to take the project and payment off platform you should…
- report the buyer
- do what the customer requests
- ignore the buyer
- refuse but not report the buyer
7. If a buyer was difficult to work with should you…
- give them a good review anyway
- give them no review
- give them a bad review
- give them a fair review
8. If a buyer asks you to infringe another companies T&Cs, e.g. Buying Social Media likes you should…
- decline the job
- report the buyer
- accept the job
- ask for more money
9. What is 640 multiplied by an eighth?
10. What is 27 minus 54?
- – 27
- – 54
11. What is a negative number multiplied by a negative number?
12. What is a sixteenth multiplied by a quarter?
13. If VAT is 20%, and an invoice inclusive of VAT is £100, what is the price of the invoice before adding VAT?
14. What is the volume of a shape (expressed in m3) that is 2m x 3m x 2.5m?
15. What is the cube root of 64?
16. What is the formula for the area of a circle with radius 1m (expressed in m2)?
- Pi x 2
- Pi x 1 x 1
- Pi x 0.5
- Pi squared
17. If you complete 5 projects on PeoplePerHour and charge the following amounts: £110, £80, £250, £98 and £105 – what is your average (mean) job value?
18. What is ‘x’ if 2x – 5 = 99?
19. Some media reports say the crisis ________________ the company £1m a day.
- is be costing
- could be costing
- has been costed
- could have costing
20. Susie was tired, she didn’t want to ____________ school.
- went to
- go at
- went at
- go to
21. I learned the value of hard work _________________ hard
- by always worked
- working very of
- by working very
- by very working
22. ______________________________________ ? There are one hundred!
- How much years are there in a century?
- How many years are they in a century?
- How many years are there in a century?
- How many are there years in a century?
23. The best comfort food __________________ greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.
- is being of
- is always be
- be always
- will always be
24. Whose shoes are they?
- They hers shoes
- There her shoes
- They’re her shoes
- Those hers shoes
The post People Per Hour Test Answers for Ready Badge [For 2021] appeared first on MoneyForWallet.