No asset class has evoked shock and awe across financial markets this year in the way that cryptocurrencies have.
The relatively nascent market pushed the boundaries of what investors had thought was possible. From the record $69 million sale of a non-fungible token to the explosive gains of memecoins, investors have had to quickly smarten up on the space.
To help you get even smarter and distinguish the real opportunities from the noise, Business Insider will host ‘What’s next for crypto?” a webinar on Thursday, July 15 at 2 p.m. ET. Join Insider’s senior investing reporter Vicky Huang, and senior investing editor Akin Oyedele, in conversation with Yassine Elmandjra, the blockchain and cryptoasset analyst at Ark Invest; David Grider, the head of digital assets research at Fundstrat; and Ria Bhutoria, the principal at Castle Island Ventures.
The panel of these three experts will discuss topics including:
- Investing ideas, opportunities, and use cases in crypto broadly and in specific tokens or coins.
- Whether the bull market in bitcoin is over for this cycle, and what may happen next following the largest crypto’s plunge from its all-time highs.
- The prospects for wider and deeper adoption of crypto by institutional asset managers.
- Price targets for bitcoin, ether, and other major cryptocurrencies, including breakdowns of the theses that back them up.
- And, the debate around bitcoin’s environmental impact.
The webinar will touch on other major developments in the volatile and evolving space.