- Sign up for our event on February 18 at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PST if you’re a Business Insider subscriber.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Just one in 10 employers say they expect all their staff to return to the office post-pandemic.
Instead, most workplaces will take a hybrid form, with some employees dialing in from their couches and others convening in conference rooms.
The challenge for managers – and especially for human resources leaders – is creating a culture in which everyone feels like they belong, no matter how they prefer to work.
Join us Thursday, February 18, at 1 p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST as Insider correspondent Shana Lebowitz hosts a live panel discussion on building an inclusive hybrid workplace.
In this webinar, we’ll hear from folks who think about this topic on a daily basis, including:
- Buffer chief of special projects Carolyn Kopprasch
- Lenovo chief diversity officer Calvin Crosslin
- Mastercard chief people officer Michael Fraccaro
- Workplace strategist Erica Keswin
These thought leaders will discuss the most important steps employers should keep in mind, common traps to avoid, and how they’re rebuilding the culture at their own companies.