If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- You can bundle Disney Plus with ESPN+ and Hulu Basic for $14 a month.
- The bundle saves you about $6 a month compared to signing up for each service separately.
- Bundles with ad-free Hulu ($20 a month) or Hulu + Live TV ($73 a month) are also available.
At just $8 a month, Disney Plus is one of the most affordable streaming services you can sign up for. The platform features a large collection of movies and shows from Disney’s various brands and franchises, including Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic.
As extensive as the Disney Plus library is, however, the platform does have some weak spots. Most notably, Disney Plus doesn’t offer sports or any currently airing seasons of network shows. The service’s family-friendly library also lacks any R-rated content. Thankfully, Disney Plus offers a discounted bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu to give subscribers those options.
The bundle costs $14 a month, which is about $6 less per month than you’d pay if you subscribed to all three services separately. Though the deal includes the version of Hulu with ads by default, you can pay more to get the bundle with ad-free Hulu or Hulu + Live TV.
How much does the Disney Plus, ESPN+, and Hulu bundle cost?
The bundle with Disney Plus, ESPN+, and Hulu is available in a variety of packages, with prices starting at $14 a month. Here’s a full breakdown of bundle options:
|Disney Plus, Hulu Basic, and ESPN+ bundle:||$14 a month|
|Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free), and ESPN+ bundle:||$20 a month|
|Disney Plus, Hulu Basic + Live TV, and ESPN+ bundle:||$73 a month|
|Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV, and ESPN+ bundle:||$79 a month|
How to sign up for the Disney Plus, ESPN+, and Hulu bundle
If you live in the US, signing up for the Disney Plus bundle with Hulu Basic and ESPN+ is as simple as visiting the Disney Plus website and selecting the bundle option. The base package costs $14 a month. If you’re a current subscriber to one of the services, you can upgrade to the discounted bundle here.
After entering in your email address and payment information you’ll be able to activate your account on each service. You can use the same account information across each platform, but you will need to access each service’s app separately.
This default bundle only includes the ad-supported version of Hulu, but you can get the ad-free or live TV plans if you sign up directly through Hulu. We’ve broken down the process below to make things easy.
How to combine Disney Plus, ESPN+, and ad-free Hulu or Hulu + Live TV
- If you’re a new subscriber to these services, visit the Hulu bundle page here to sign up.
- You can then select which version of Hulu you’d like with the bundle: Hulu with ads ($14/month), Hulu without ads ($20/month), or Hulu + Live TV ($73/month).
- Enter in the required account information and payment details to continue.
- Once you finish the sign up process, you’ll be able to access Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN+ through their respective apps.
- If you’d like to switch Hulu plans or cancel at a later date, you can adjust your subscription through the “Manage Your Account” section of the Hulu website.
Can I upgrade to ad-free Hulu or Hulu + Live TV if I already have the bundle?
If you subscribed to the bundle through Hulu, you can easily upgrade your Hulu plan through the “Manage Your Account” section of the Hulu website.
However, if you originally subscribed to the bundle through Disney, you’ll need to cancel your existing bundle subscription first if you want to upgrade your Hulu plan. After you cancel your bundle subscription, you can sign up for a bundle with Hulu Premium or Hulu + Live TV here.