- Major upcoming Xbox games like “Halo Infinite” and “Starfield” were shown in detail on Sunday.
- Microsoft held its annual Xbox briefing, which was focused on the Xbox Game Pass subscription service.
- The presentation is part of the game industry’s annual trade show, E3, which is taking place virtually.
- Visit the Business section of Insider for more stories.
2. The next major “Halo” game, “Halo Infinite,” is launching this holiday season. The multiplayer is free-to-play, and the story campaign will cost money. Both versions will launch on Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft’s subscription-based gaming service, on day one.
3. A gorgeous new version of “Forza Horizon” is scheduled to launch on November 9, and it’s the best example yet of what the new Xbox consoles are capable of powering.
4. The first gameplay for this year’s big “Battlefield” game, “Battlefield 2042,” is another example of what the new consoles can do: Massive-scale battles with shockingly detailed visuals and dozens of players, all at once. The game is scheduled to launch on October 22.
5. Microsoft’s subscription service, Game Pass, is getting a ton of new games and was ultimately the focus of the 90-minute presentation.
Watch the entire presentation below!