If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- You can buy a one-year Disney Plus gift subscription for that special streaming fan in your life.
- It costs $80 and is sent by email, making it a perfect Mother’s Day gift for any Disney-loving mom.
- Disney Plus gift codes can only be redeemed by new members.
Disney’s on-demand streaming service, Disney Plus, offers ad-free access to a growing library of movies and shows from all of the studio’s major brands and franchises. If that special Disney fan in your life hasn’t subscribed yet, you can help them tune in with a Disney Plus gift subscription.
A Disney Plus gift subscription costs $80 and is sent as an email code on a date of your choosing. This makes it easy to schedule delivery for holidays and special occasions, including Mother’s Day on May 9.
You can find detailed instructions on how to order a gift subscription below.
Here’s how to gift a Disney Plus annual subscription:
- Visit this page to purchase the gift.
- You’ll enter your information, your recipient’s name and email, and what date you’d like the code to be delivered.
- The $80 fee will be charged to your account as soon as you make the purchase.
- Your recipient will visit DisneyPlus.com/redeememail, select the offer, and manually enter the code printed on the email.
- Once redeemed, the recipient will be credited a one year subscription to Disney Plus.
- If the recipient doesn’t see the gift confirmation email in their inbox on the delivery date, Disney recommends that they check their spam folder.
- If the email still can’t be located, you can contact Disney Plus customer service to have the code resent.
Restrictions of the Disney Plus gift subscription:
- The gift subscription can only be redeemed by new Disney Plus subscribers.
- The redemption code is one-time use only and non-transferable.
Once they’ve activated the subscription, your recipient will get:
- Unlimited, ad-free access to thousands of movies and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox.
- Unlimited downloads they can watch anywhere, anytime.
- The ability to stream on up to four devices simultaneously and add up to seven profiles.
- A GroupWatch feature that allows them to sync and watch streams with friends and family virtually.
Can Disney Plus gift subscriptions be used for the bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu?
Disney Plus gift vouchers are only available for an annual subscription to Disney Plus, but recipients can still upgrade to the streaming bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ for a discounted price. Here’s how to upgrade and save:
- Redeem your Disney Plus gift subscription voucher and create a Disney Plus account.
- Visit the Disney Plus Billing Details page and choose the option to switch to the Disney bundle.
- You will now be upgraded to the $14 a month bundle plan with Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+.
- A monthly credit equal to the value of your gift subscription will then be applied to the monthly bill for your bundle.