Are you a Return Path user who bought your license through Salesforce? If so, we have some great news: for your email deliverability and inbox placement reporting needs, there’s no better time than now to plan your move to Everest.
Return Path isn’t going anywhere
Recently, Salesforce Marketing Cloud notified its clients that as of May 1, 2021, the Return Path platform would no longer be available for sale or renewal through Salesforce. Why? Because we used our 20+ years of email marketing expertise and experience, along with feedback from our 10,000+ email customers, to build the best email success platform on the market. We have combined the best technology from the Return Path and 250ok platforms into Everest. As a result of having a better solution for YOU, we didn’t renew our Salesforce reseller agreement, which is why Salesforce is saying they can no longer sell you Return Path.
Unfortunately, Salesforce used a change happening for them to create fear and uncertainty for you. We’re here to tell you there is nothing to fear at all, unless better email outcomes and improved technology scare you. Since Validity released Everest in August 2020, our team has been reaching out to our clients to plan their migration from Return Path to Everest so they can move over to a superior platform that will help them dramatically improve their email outcomes. This means more opens, more clicks, and more conversions. We don’t want anyone to be frozen out of Everest’s innovations and improvements – especially not our customers who bought through Salesforce.
No matter who you purchased the Return Path platform through, our simple migration program makes it easy for you to make your way over to Everest with all your historical email marketing data intact, minimizing any burden on your email marketing teams. Our team of experts is with you every step of the way.
Everest is a dramatic improvement over Return Path, created with YOU in mind
Everest embodies all the capabilities of Return Path, 250ok, and BriteVerify, plus a whole new set of features never seen in the email market. Everest users get broader data coverage from an expanded network of data partners, with data from over 2.5 billion mailboxes around the world. It means the largest seed list available, covering 140 mailbox providers. It means access to the largest publicly available commercial trap network, covering mail originating from every country in the world.
To fully appreciate how Everest compares to Return Path, you can look at this side-by-side comparison, or check out this whitepaper enumerating the components brought together by Everest from decades of experience.
If you’re confused by the sudden attention to the end-of-renewal date for Return Path, let’s dispel a few myths:
- No, the Return Path platform is not suddenly disappearing. Rest assured, we’ll continue to honor licenses for all customers through the length of the order term. We’ll work to migrate you when your Return Path license comes up for renewal at a time that works best for you.
- Yes, Everest works with Salesforce Marketing Cloud – it has since it launched. Our solutions work with virtually every email service provider (ESP) in market today, protecting your data and your investment should you ever switch from Salesforce to another provider, or if you are like many of our customers who have multiple ESP relationships.
- No, you’re not losing something by sticking with us. We bring your Return Path data over to Everest so you don’t miss out on anything. Whether your renewal date is May 1, 2021 or April 30, 2022, we’ll create a migration plan that works for you and your team. You don’t have to wait for your renewal date to move to Everest.
- No, you don’t need to find a quick replacement because the Return Path platform is “going away.” Don’t give into a false sense of urgency, because we’ve got your back every day in every way. It shouldn’t matter to you who gets paid on the contract you sign. What should matter is that you have a platform built for you that will make you the hero of your marketing team. Don’t be waylaid by Salesforce pointing you to poorer-performing and unethical partners like SparkPost (some of the tech they’ve thrown together is tech they’ve gotten illegally by stealing that intellectual property from 250ok), or by others steering you to alternatives that are in their best interests and not yours. Take a closer look at what those alternatives actually have to offer and make sure you’re asking them the right questions.
Here’s how you can be the next Everest success story
Remember, all our Return Path customers can continue to use Return Path, regardless of where they purchased their license. To get Everest, the best email success platform on the market built for marketers like you, we’ve got a team of people waiting to help you right now. The process is simple:
- Fill out this form to sign up for the migration program.
- Meet with your Account Executive and see a live demonstration of Everest.
- Receive one-on-one guidance for selecting the right Everest edition for your business.
- Reserve your migration slot and gain access to our onboarding success kit.
After your existing campaigns and integrations are migrated to Everest, our post-migration success plan will make sure you’re getting the most out of your system. If you need assistance with APIs, we’ll work with you as part of your Everest migration plan to give you more detailed and personalized assistance.
Start your journey today. Click here to request time with our team – you’ll be glad you did.
The post For Return Path Users, Now’s the Time to Check Out Everest appeared first on Validity.