- Org charts plot out the power structure at companies.
- Insider has been assembling these for the past year for companies like Netflix, Microsoft and JPMorgan, and we update them frequently.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Organizational charts plot out the most powerful people at companies and the structure that links them together.
Here’s a summary of the ones our reporters have pulled together using their source networks and internal documents.
- Netflix: We mapped out the 66 most powerful people at Netflix after it overhauled its leadership. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- Microsoft: We identified the 175 most powerful people at Microsoft. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- Microsoft Cloud: Meet 30 execs who run the $1.8 trillion tech titan’s crucial cloud business under CEO Satya Nadella
- Amazon Web Services: We identified the 95 most powerful people at Amazon Web Services. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- Google: We identified the 195 most powerful people at Google under CEO Sundar Pichai. Explore our exclusive org chart.
- Google Cloud: We identified the 142 most powerful people at Google Cloud as it races to beat Amazon and Microsoft. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- Intel: We identified the 181 most powerful people at Intel as new CEO Pat Gelsinger tries to turn around slowing growth at the chip giant. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- Salesforce: We identified the 138 most powerful people at Salesforce under CEO Marc Benioff. Explore our exclusive org chart.
- Citigroup: We mapped out Citi’s 40 most powerful investment bankers. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- JPMorgan: We identified the 70 most powerful people at JPMorgan. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
- Goldman Sachs: Keep up with a raft of senior Goldman Sachs departures – check out our latest org chart of the bank’s top leaders
- Warner Media: We mapped out the 112 most powerful people at WarnerMedia after CEO Jason Kilar’s leadership shake-up. Here’s our exclusive org chart.
Is there a company you’d like to see an org chart for? Email email@example.com.