- Livestream shopping is a growing market in the US and a way businesses can connect with customers.
- Sign up for our webinar on July 1 at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST for a conversation with livestream sellers.
- And submit questions to be asked here.
Livestream shopping in the US is estimated to become a $6 billion market this year and $25 billion by 2023, according to research firm Coresight Research. Originally popularized in Asia, this method of ecommerce is like a modern QVC show meets Instagram Live.
Small businesses and resellers are using livestream shows to personally connect with their customers in real-time. Several apps and platforms offer the technology, but it still hasn’t quite reached mass adoption in the US, which means you have a chance to get ahead of the curve by building up a loyal following now.
Join us for our free event on July 1 at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST. We’ll explain what livestream shopping is and ask sellers for their best tips for gaining loyal viewers and making sales.
Meet our panelists:
Vivian Nguyen is a YouTube influencer and sells toys, accessories, and snacks on the livestream shopping app Popshop Live. In 2020, Nguyen’s business, Cyndercake, made more than $60,000 in sales on the app. It’s helping her pay for college and her rapid growth led her to open her first ecommerce site this year.
Kelley Cawley is the owner of a women’s apparel boutique and retail store in LaSalle, Illinois. Cawley began hosting livestream shopping shows on Facebook during the pandemic and it’s now become the bread and butter of her business.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The basics of livestream shopping – what is it and how to use it.
- Differences between various livestream shopping apps and platforms.
- How sellers and business owners use livestream to connect with their customers.
- Advice on hosting an engaging livestream show that people will want to watch.
- Tips for making sales and building your audience.
If you’d like to submit a question to be answered, please fill out this brief form. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions live during the webinar.