If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- UFC Fight Night: Vettori vs. Holland will be broadcast live on ESPN+ and ABC on April 10.
- The early prelims start at 11:30 a.m. ET, and the main card is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. ET.
- Every UFC Fight Night is included with ESPN+, which costs $6 a month or $60 per year.
This Saturday’s UFC Fight Night will feature middleweight fighters Marvin Vettori and Kevin Holland in the main event, just three weeks after Holland’s loss at the last UFC Fight Night event.
Vettori was originally scheduled to fight Darren Till, who withdrew from the fight with a broken collarbone. Replacing Till gives Holland an opportunity for redemption after he suffered a decision loss to Derek Brunson in March. The 21-day gap between that loss and this weekend’s UFC Fight Night will tie a record for the shortest turnaround time between main event matches, according to ESPN.
The fight will be broadcast from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas on April 10, starting at 11:30 a.m. ET. All of UFC Fight Night will stream on ESPN+ as part of a subscription for $6 a month or $60 a year. You can also watch the prelims live on ESPN and the main event on ABC.
UFC Fight Night: Vettori vs. Holland will be held without fans in attendance due to the coronavirus pandemic. UFC has consistently implemented safety precautions for fighters and staff during the pandemic, including advanced medical screenings, regular testing, temperature checks, and social distancing guidelines. UFC President Dana White announced that UFC 261 will be held with a full crowd in Jacksonville, Florida, on April 24.
Here’s the match schedule for UFC Fight Night: Vettori vs. Holland
Early prelims – 11:30 a.m. ET, 8:30 a.m. PT on ESPN+
- Impa Kasanganay versus Sasha Palatnikov [Welterweight]
Prelims – 12 p.m. ET, 9 a.m. PT on ESPN and ESPN+
- Jim Miller versus Joe Solecki [Lightweight]
- Scott Holtzman versus Mateusz Gamrot [Lightweight]
- John Makdessi versus Ignacio Bahamondes [Lightweight]
- Da-un Jung versus William Knight [Light Heavyweight]
- Luis Saldana versus Jordan Griffin [Featherweight]
- Hunter Azure versus Jack Shore [Bantamweight]
- Yorgan De Castro versus Jarjis Danho [Heavyweight]
Main card – 3 p.m. ET, 12 p.m. PT on ABC and ESPN+
- Mike Perry versus Daniel Rodriguez [Welterweight]
- Nina Nunes versus Mackenzie Dern [Women’s Strawweight]
- Sam Alvey versus Julian Marquez [Middleweight]
- Arnold Allen versus Sodiq Yusuff [Featherweight]
- Marvin Vettori versus Kevin Holland [Middleweight]
How to watch UFC Fight Night matches
UFC Fight Night: Vettori vs. Holland is separated into three parts: the early prelims, prelims, and the main card. The entire event will be streamed live on ESPN+ starting with the early prelims at 11:30 a.m. ET. The prelims will then air at 12 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN, while the main card will be broadcast on ABC and ESPN+ starting at 3 p.m. ET.
ESPN+ subscribers can watch every UFC Fight Night event live and also gain access to a huge catalog of classic UFC matches and recent highlights. ESPN+ costs $6 a month or $60 for a full year, and it’s available as an app on most mobile and streaming devices. You can also bundle ESPN+ with Disney Plus and Hulu for $14 a month.
Portions of some UFC Fight Night events, like Vettori vs. Holland, are also broadcast on cable networks like ABC and ESPN. These channels are available through several live TV streaming services, including Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, and Youtube TV. If you have cable, you can stream ABC live online too.