When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Strickland will be streamed live on ESPN+ on July 31
- Prelims start at 6 p.m. ET, while the main card is scheduled to begin at 9 p.m. ET.
- Every UFC Fight Night is included with ESPN+, which costs $6 a month or $60 per year.
UFC veteran middleweights Uriah Hall and Sean Strickland will headline this weekend’s UFC Fight Night on July 31. The entire event will air on ESPN+ and ESPN, with prelims scheduled for 6 p.m. ET and the main card starting at 9 p.m. ET.
Hall’s recent record includes four straight victories, with the last two coming against former champions Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva. Strickland has also won four straight matches and boasts a career record of 23 wins and three losses.
UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Strickland will have limited attendance due to the COVID-19 pandemic, though UFC has started welcoming fans back to its larger pay-per-view events, like the upcoming UFC 265.
Here’s the match schedule for UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Strickland
Prelims – 6 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- Philip Rowe versus Orion Cosce [Welterweight]
- Ryan Benoit versus Zarrukh Adashev [Featherweight]
- Jinh Yu Frey versus Ashley Yoder [Women’s Strawweight]
- Danny Chavez versus Kai Kamaka [Featherweight]
- Chris Gruetzemacher versus Rafa Garcia [Lightweight]
- Collin Anglin versus Melsik Baghdasaryan [Featherweight]
Main card – 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- Bryan Barberena versus Jason Witt [Welterweight]
- Niklas Stolze versus Jared Gooden [Welterweight]
- Cheyanne Buys versus Gloria De Paula [Women’s strawweight]
- Kyung Ho Kang versus Rani Yahya [Bantamweight]
- Uriah Hall versus Sean Strickland [Middleweight]
How to watch UFC Fight Night matches
UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Strickland is separated into two parts: the prelims and the main card. The entire event will broadcast live on ESPN and ESPN+, starting with the prelims at 6 p.m. ET. The main card will begin at 9 p.m. ET.
ESPN+ subscribers can watch every UFC Fight Night event live and also gain access to a huge catalog of classic UFC matches and recent highlights. ESPN+ costs $6 a month or $60 for a full year, and it’s available as an app on most mobile and streaming devices. You can also bundle ESPN+ with Disney Plus and Hulu for $14 a month.
Select UFC Fight Nights, including Hall vs. Strickland, are available on the ESPN cable network as well. If you don’t have cable, ESPN is available through live TV streaming services, including Sling Orange, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, and Youtube TV.