In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview John Warrillow, Founder of the Value Builder System which is a simple software for improving the value of company. He’s also the author of: Built to Sell and The Automatic Customer.
Questions I ask John Warrillow:
- What does this new book add to the conversation about selling your business?
- If the business is owner dependent, should you have the conversation about selling it?
- Can you get more for your business than what the market suggests — and how?
- Is there a perfect time to sell your business? Do people wait too long?
- As a buyer, did you find that people are very proactive in going out and finding buyers rather than just putting a for sale sign in the yard?
- Are there special consideration when being acquired or selling to a competitor?
- What’s a success story that somebody you interviewed or featured in the book that you think really did it right?
More AboutJohn Warrillow:
- For more about The Art of Selling Your Business: Winning Strategies & Secret Hacks for Exiting on Top
- For more about Builttosell.com
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.